Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Why I've Started a Blog...

You mean, other than I must have way too much time on my hands?

Well, there's always the fond hope that some filthy-rich publisher on the lookout for mediocre talent and subject matter that interests absolutely nobody will happen upon my posts and insist on awarding me a multi-million dollar contract and force me to quit my uber-rewarding job as a phone-nurse to write all the live-long day.

Of course, if that particular dream doesn't work out...

I'll just admit right here that I love to write, and I think I've got a wealth of interesting experiences to fill my pages. And if someone out there in cyberland likes it or commiserates or even laughs once in a while, then it's all the better. I'm still wading through the technology, so bear with me as I navigate it...believe it or not, there are some things I ain't talented at.

2 comments:

Corinna said...

Some things you aren't talented at? I don't believe it.

I'm greatly looking forward to following the Life of Lisa! :)

Lisa said...

You are a doll, Corinna, to say such a nice thing. (I'll pay you later for that!)